MIDLAND WR120B All-Hazard Weather Alert Radio AM/FM Alarm Clock Brand NEW
|BRAND NEW ITEM
||FREE SHIPPING WITHIN USA
||30 DAY RETURN POLICY
- Trilingual, select form English, Spanish or French
- All 7 NOAA/Environment Canada Weather Channels
- S.A.M.E. (Specific Area Message Encoding) digital technology
- Stores up to 10 different all hazards and weather alerts
- Time and alarm clock with date display
- 25 programmable counties
- 3 selectable warning systems: 90db siren alarm, flashing LED, or voice alert
- Color coded alert level indicators
- Loud alert to keep family safe
- AC Adapter included
- Emergency power back up uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Public Alert Certified Weather Radio
- 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
What's in the Box?
- Midland All-Hazard Weather Alert Radio
- Power Cord
Capable of receiving seven National Oceanic & Atmospheric Association (NOAA) /Environment Canada channels each of which receives and displays emergency advisories on tornadoes, floods, severe thunderstorms, civil danger warnings, and more in three languages (English, Spanish, French), the WR-120EZ is a must for people who live in high-risk weather areas, such as the Southeast or Midwest. Plus, the seven NOAA channels offer coverage for roughly 93 percent of the U.S., so most people are well covered regardless of where they live.
The WR-120EZ features Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) reception. SAME allows users to program the radio to sound an alert only when weather and other emergencies threaten a selected county or counties. The technology eliminates all alerts from other areas, so users won't have to perk up their ears each time the alert sounds only to find the emergency is actually 100 miles up the highway.
In addition, the WR-120EZ's memory system accepts up to 25 counties, so you can monitor a broad swatch of counties at once or restrict it to one. Should an alert occur, users have a choice of three warning systems: a 90 dB siren, a voice alert, or a flashing LED light. The siren is the best option for people with larger homes or who aren't always near the monitor, while the latter two options work well for smaller homes.
Additional features include a clock with an alarm and a snooze button, an emergency power backup that keeps your radio working during power outages or outdoor use, and external antenna and alert jacks. The WR-120EZ, which works with three AA batteries (not included), is backed by a one-year warranty, and is the 2011 replacement for the popular WR-100.
- SAME programming sounds an alert only when specific counties are threatened
- Receives 7 NOAA channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- 25-county memory system; 90 dB siren, voice alert, and flashing LED warning systems
- Built-in clock with alarm and snooze; measures 6.0 x 1.5 x 5.0 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty
- NOTE: Both models WR120B/WR120EZ are the same item.
- Public-alert certified monitor receives 7 NOAA channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- SAME alert programming sounds an alert only when specific counties are threatened